Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Life.Paper.Scrapbook color challenge and a birthday

Hi Everyone! I'm so excited to share this layout with you today. BUT first I have to say Happy Birthday to my baby girl. She is turning 8 today. I'm so proud of her, she is such a great kid. I can always count on her to help me out and put a smile on my face. She is a book worm and has such a tender little heart. I'm so proud to
be her momma!!!

 This is my first assignment with Life.Paper.Scrapbook. I LOVED this challenge. This is the color image that we were given as inspiration:
http://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=96e151fa3f&view=att&th=13cc7e9d55f42b1e&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_FdYWLpCPgkE3lgbXzEz7-&sadet=1360617944641&sads=zhDylpsIjVI278NuJJDh-NwjRVE
I was so excited about the colors I was going to work with because we're in the middle of winter here and everything is so grey. I was thrilled to finally see some fun warm bright colors. I also tried a new technique, making my own feathers out of patterned paper.




 I LOVE how the feathers turned out. They make this layout just pop off the page! Here's the entire layout:
Make sure you join in the fun and take this color challenge. There's a great prize up for grabs. A $20 gift certificate from Freckled Fawn. I love love LOVE Freckled Fawn washi tapes...hurry go play along so you can play with some of their fabulous goodies too :)
http://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=96e151fa3f&view=att&th=13cc7e9d55f42b1e&attid=0.2&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_FdYWLpCPgkE3lgbXzEz7-&sadet=1360618140481&sads=vPTM3ZUAtQeLOpRr-NwhKuLsCccAlso remember that Life.Paper.Scrapbook is still taking submissions. Make sure you take a minute and check it out here.
Thanks for stopping by. :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your little girl!! Eight is such a fun age. :)

    I adore this LO! Such a fun take on the colour challenge..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page,Becki. Great job with the color challenge. So glad I stumbled upon it. Visiting from www.thememorynest.blogspot. Now I am going to check out your Valentine's page!
    Thanks for sharing. Leslie : )

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS