Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Valentines (Bella Blvd)

I had 2 layouts on the Bella Blvd blog yesterday. I waited until today to post it here because it's Valentines Day!
 Happy Valentines Day!
I had a free for all assignment for Bella Blvd. I had an adorable photo that I wanted to use in a Valentines layout. This is one of my all time favorite photos so I've already used it on a couple of layouts.
I used a lot of Designer Tapes and The Kiss Me collection to create this layout.
 I cut a large heart and covered it with tape to create this large embellishment that frames my photo
 I used a small circle punch and punched lots and lots of circles to create the scalloped border on both sides of the layout
And here's the finished layout...

My next layout is a fun pink girlie layout about my niece. I get to snuggle her 4 days a week so I take LOTS and LOTS of photos of her :)



 And here's the full layout. I used mostly the Birthday Girl collection and lots of Decorative tape

 Thanks for taking the time to stop by. I'm always open for comments or suggestions on my blog. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Becki. Love both pages. Valentine's day one is my fave - love the heart. So glad I found your blog. Leslie www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comment :)

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS