Monday, April 22, 2013

Exciting News!

Happy Monday everyone! I've been waiting for what seems like *forever* to let the cat out of the bag and tell you that I am now designing for Paper Issues! I am still in shock! Looking at the list of designers I'm in awe that my name is on the list! There will be some amazing work coming from this group of ladies! I can't wait to get started and get to know everyone on the team.

I want to share a layout with you today that I sent in as part of my application. This is one of my all time favorite projects, mostly because I love the photo so much. I took this photo of my sister-in-law and niece at my brothers wedding. I don't think it's possible to look at this photo and not smile.
 I used a lot of the 5th & Frolic line from Dear Lizzy. I love this collection (I may have bought 2 of them)


 And here's the finished layout! Thanks for stopping by! There's so much going on over at Paper Issues this week. They are having a birthday celebration with tons of giveaway's. *you may want to check back here just in case there's a giveaway here too....just sayin'
Also, if you stop by the Paper Issues store and used the code becki20 you'll get 20% off of your order.

11 comments:

  1. Congrats, Becki!
    Looking forward to being on the team with you :)
    And such a lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary Jo! I'm so excited to be on a team with you as well. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats! I am looking forward to working with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alex. I'm so excited to be working with you as well. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats Becki and I'm so happy to be on this team with you as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congrats Becki!! Love being on this team with you!!
    LOVING your page!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS