Monday, June 17, 2013

Bella Blvd Saturday Sketch

I love working with sketches! Bella Blvd always provides the greatest sketches for us designers to work with. I did switch things up with this sketch a little bit. I chose to use one larger photo rather than one bigger photo. Here's the sketch:


JuneSketch1

I used Bella's designer tape to create a dimensional border by simply folding the tape as I placed it on the paper.
I tucked a bright yellow feather to the top of the title to draw attention and add some texture. Stitching the chipboard letters down also added some interest.
I can't seem to complete a project these days without adding some sort of ink...


 And the completed project....
Thanks for coming to visit today. Have a great day :)

2 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS