Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Teaming Up With Kerri Bradford & Bella Blvd

http://bellablvd.typepad.com/

Until a couple of weeks ago I'd never heard of Kerri Bradford Studios. What a great find! I fell head over heals in love with her designs! I had so much fun creating with her cut files. The only problem I had was choosing which design I would use. There were so many great choices!! I'm about to show you some of my very favorite projects! Bella Blvd and Kerri Bradford made my job easy peasy and LOTS of fun!




I'm a sucker for a die cut title. Kerri has so many to choose from.




And here's one last project :) This layout documents my husband and I being married for 13 years. Of all the layouts I created of the two of us this one is my favorite.



Bella Blvd are giving away some amazing prizes. I really wish I could win, make sure to check it out HERE.


2 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS