Monday, January 13, 2014

CHA Designs for Bella Blvd

Good Morning everyone! I'm so excited that I finally get to start sharing with you my CHA projects for Bella Blvd.  It's inspiration week over at the Bella Blvd blog.
Displaying INSPIRATION WEEK IMAGE INSTAGRAM.jpg 
We're starting things off with the Max Collection.
2 COLLECTION VIEW-MAXIf you've been looking for the perfect boy collection you've found it! This collection is amazing! I had so much fun working with it! I can't wait to work with it some more in the coming months.


Make sure you stop back by in the coming days. I have more CHA projects coming!
Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Saw this on Paper Issues. I like your page a lot. Love the bright colors and the use of text. This is one of my CHA collection picks I'll be watching for.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS