Monday, November 3, 2014

Page Maps November Reveal

I can't believe it's November already! We had a great Halloween. Lots of candy and family and fun! We started off the day by taking the kids to some businesses in our little town where we had family members working. That was the bulk of our trick-or-treating, kinda lame but the kids loved it! Then we had lunch with Grandma, Grandpa, and a few cousins. In the afternoon we carved pumpkins and made dinner. The kids did a little more trick or treating in our neighborhood. We ended the evening with a big bang and watched Hocus-Pocus. Okay so maybe that wasn't really a bang but the kids loved it and the adults got a good laugh out of the whole 90's movie thing.

Today the Page Maps newsletter hit your inbox. I'm so thrilled to be part of another Page Maps newsletter. I was also part of the September Page Maps newsletter. For November's Page Maps newsletter I did a double page layout. *gasp* I know! It's also the second double page layout I've done recently. You can find the details about that adventure HERE.

For my project this month I used the Pebbles Home+Made collection. These are photos that I took the a couple of weekends ago when my brother and his family were here.
 Oh wait, I forgot to show you the sketch I was given.
Once again, not what I would typically create with, LOTs of photos and double page spread, but I loved thinking outside of my normal creative box and trying something new. Here's my final project:
Make sure you check out what the other Pebbles designers have created for Page Maps this month. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS